Building Investigation & Technical Consulting

Building Doctor can provide technical report/ structural assessment report with
Professional Engineer (PE) endorsement.

i. Professional Engineer (PE) Endorsement

Building Doctor can provide Professional Engineer (PE) endorsement services for relevant engineering drawings, reports, and calculation. We can also provide local authority submission, and facilitate till approval stage to cater your needs.

ii. Technical Report/ Structural Assesment Report

Building Doctor can produce services including technical report/ structural assessment report consisting of observations, design analysis, and calculation, discussions, recommendations, and conclusions (whichever relevant) with Professional Engineer’s endorsement.